Preview

image preview

Description

Architect's drawing of new building to replace Normal Hall (Plattsburgh State Normal School) afgter it was destroyed by fire in 1929. Normal Hall was renamed Hawkins Hall in 1955.

Keywords

Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--History, Educational facilities, Teachers colleges

Location

Plattsburgh (N.Y.)

Publisher

New York Department of Public Works

Date

1930?

Type

Image (photograph)

Format

photograph; b & w

Identifier

A-6-1

Contact Information

Special Collections, Benjamin F. Feinberg Library, SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, NY, 12901/Debra Kimok; (518) 564-5206; debra.kimok@plattsburgh.edu

Rights

This digital image is the exclusive property of the State University of New York at Plattsburgh. It may be used for educational purposes without permission, in accordance with fair use and with attribution to SUNY Plattsburgh Special Collections. For use commercially or for reproduction or sale in any form, prior permission must be granted by SUNY Plattsburgh Special Collections, or the owner of the original image, when applicable.

Keywords

Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--History, Educational facilities, Teachers colleges

Share

COinS